6.11.2004

Almost Salt Peanuts

I just realized that there is a Salt Peanuts knit along going on. Too bad that I knit mine in February, blocked it in May and finally got around to seaming it in June and documented practically none of it. The yarn I used, Austermann Biella, should put me in good standing with acrylics anonymous, though. When I started the project, Elann didn't have any Bergamo yet and I frugally substituted this 70% acrylic/30% wool knitted tape yarn. It'll be easier to clean when I'm being spit up on by the soon-to-be Sutton, right?

I'm done with seaming but still working on sewing in the fifty or so ends. I'm not sure how I ended up with that many loose ends to sew in. I'm also not sure how I'll get the 70% acrylic bit to behave with the way the collar is supposed to lay. Maybe tacking it down would work?



My husband took some random photos the other day while I wasn't paying attention. This is the one photo that I feel sums up my pregnancy quite well.


1 Comments:

At 6:31 PM, Blogger alison said...

Thanks for your nice comment on my blog! You've got a lovely blog yourself, m'dear. Love that pregnant pic. Reminds me of one my husband took of me at about 7 months along (check it out: http://boys.hansels.net/2001/alison7-2.jpg)! Wishing you all the best for a healthy pregnancy and baby. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home