3.09.2005

Sockapalooza, yeah!

Last night was the awesome as ever Littleton Knitting Meetup. So fun! I have never been to such a big knitting group and I met tons of new people. I became a Rowan enabler with the ever-popular Rowan 37. I finished my Sockapalooza socks there, too.



New England Socks
Knitting on the Road
Lang Jawool, Denim
Metal dpn, 2 mm (US 0)


I also finished up a cap for the Dulaan Project. I knit hats when I have nothing else brainless to knit, so I have a large collection of never worn hats that will be finding a new home. John does not like to wear hats, so here he is modeling the hats and explaining in his own way why they're much better off being sent to children who will actually wear them.


From left to right, top to bottom:
1) Acrylic cabled hat from Knit It! 2) Kool-Aid dyed wool plain hat
3) Nature Spun hat from VK 4) Another Nature Spun hat from VK
5) Lamb's Pride earflap hat 6) Nature Spun striped hat
7)Nature Spun random striped hat 8) Acrylic pooling plain hat


I've also been tagged for two memes (hooray!) which I'll have to put off until tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger alison said...

Great socks! And I love the pics of your little one in all the hats. What a wonderful idea to give them all away to people who really need them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home