11.30.2004

Last one I have to finish!

I decided on another pair of socks instead of a hat/gloves present. But they're far less boring. I'm adapting the Welsh Country socks pattern from Folk Socks, the second knitting book I bought when I really started knitting in college.


I was swatching just to see how the colors go together. The mostly acrylic swatch met with untimely flattening with my iron because I was in a hurry to just see it flat already! At least these socks have color changes and a little bit of patterning.

2 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there Brynne. I was looking on the search engines for purse and handbag related websites using the keyword purse sak and found your awesome page with the title this post. I am looking for ideas on how to improve my own site using different keywords and was amazed how easy it was to find your site using the keyword purse sak. Perhaps we could do a link exchange at some point. Anyway, thanks for your time and I’m really happy I found you on the web.

 
At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Brynne,

As a result of reading your blog "this post", I think you will discover my site on sedu straightener a great help.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home