1.17.2005

Noro Scoop Neck Cardigan

I finished it! Click to see it bigger!


Noro Scoop Neck Cardigan
Debbie Bliss Noro Collection
Noro Silk Garden, 86 E
Denise Interchangeables, 5 mm (US 8)

The only problem is I don't really have a shirt to wear under it. I saw a woman wearing it at A Knitted Peace the other day. She wore it with a turtleneck, which might be easier (and warmer) than finding a scoop neck t-shirt.

I like the sweater, but I think I picked up too many stitches for the edging. I'm not about to redo all that crochet, though, so I'll deal with a slight ruffling at the edge. I also think mine scoops much lower than the one on the model in the book. Still, I love the yarn and the colors and the fit. Once I find something remotely modest to wear it with (I don't think anyone wants to see nursing bra straps!) I'll have a photo shoot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home