6.13.2004

Maybe if I just keep starting projects...

... I'll never have to actually have this baby and I can just keep being pregnant. I'll never have to figure out that whole newborn thing. Yeah, that's it. So here's my newest project: a scarf based on the Casual-Formal Reversible Scarf pattern from the Fall 2000 Interweave Knits. It's made from Lush, which feels like you're knitting a baby bunny. I did a basic seed stitch scarf with it last winter, but ended up ripping it out. I think this pattern works much better. I can't decide which side I like more!




1 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there, fellow lace-alonger!
I absolutely am smitten by the scarf pattern. It is so clever, and in such a yummy yarn! I am touched by your wondering if sweaters will ever fit again, because I so clearly remember looking at half-finished projects over the horizon of my belly, not believeing that it would ever be worth finishing them.
-Julia FC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home