10.15.2004

Another Bear

I don't know how I missed this yesterday while I was at A Knitted Peace, but there is a Kureyon BEAR in that Debbie Bliss Noro Collection!



Oh, how I wish that while I was on my yarn binge away from my yarn diet that I'd bought the one little skein of Kureyon the bear needs. Who would have noticed it among all that Silk Garden? I'd better get knitting away at the stash so I can knit that bear before I'm thirty.

I did finish the back of John's Phildar frog sweater. I like the wider middle stripe width.


1 Comments:

At 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there " Brynne " --- I was in the search engines researching SEO Software when I came upon your blog..... I don't know if you are out of place in the engines, or I am out of place and just don't realize it :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home