2.09.2005

Sophie

I started this Sophie yesterday to have a simple project to work on at the Littleton Meetup but I finished it before it was time to go. It's made of some Cascade 220 I found in my stash -- I honestly can't remember what it was supposed to be. Here's the pre-felting picture.


I'm a little afraid to felt it. When I felted a thrift shop sweater in my mom's washing machine just over a year ago there was a felting disaster and the washing machine choked. I'm guessing it could have been revived, but my mom wanted a new washer and I provided the excuse. It's left me a little felt-shy. I'm going to buy a zippered pillow case and hope for the best. I don't think I could go back to a shared laundry room now that I have a baby who makes more laundry than anyone that small should be allowed to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home