7.09.2004

Hope for the Future

So this baby thing can be challenging to say the least. Especially once they're out of that teeny tiny newborn phase where they do nothing but sleep and don't need to be changed at all. When I was going through some serious crying over the past few days, my husband starting calling John my baby bear to cheer me up. I really like bears. :) So, looking to the day where I can cast something on and knit a row or two, I'm starting this hat by choosing this pattern from a Phildar Layette magazine.



I think I'm going to use two colors of blue, then come up with something to substitute for furry ears. I'll choose yarn later this week and maybe have my husband run a yarn errand for me.

1 Comments:

At 4:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, great choice! What a cute idea!

froggyknits.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home