6.28.2004

Mini Project

Devan is getting blocked today, which isn't horribly exciting. But whatever could these be?



Baby shoes for the day he's baptized!



The shoes are from The Baby Knits Book by Debbie Bliss, knit in Sesia Baby on size 0 Addi Turbos. My mom is sewing the gown, so my contribution is complete!

Our church also uses baptismal stoles, so I'm currently designing one that should knit up pretty quickly. If I don't manage to finish it, I still have the generic one we were given at our baptism class. See, no pressure! John, you can be born ANY TIME NOW!

3 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So when I looked at the frist picture, I was sure you were making an elephant. I have no idea why, since there is no "trunk" on the booties, but I was sure of that nonetheless. Showing my blondeness again, I guess :)

Amanda
thedishclothqueen.typepad.com

 
At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw a trunkless elephant too.
Those booties are so sweet I could cry. Just adorable.

 
At 6:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Brynne,

Hope you read this & can respond. I have been searching the web for this yarn called "SESIA". My search yielded your blog. I'm in Arizona, and I'm wondering where on Earth did you get this yarn? A Vogue pattern I plan to make calls for this yarn, and I wanted to check it out.

My name is Veronica. Please feel free to email me at iamperiwinkle@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home