6.24.2004

Another Knit Along

I'm starting to think there's a knit along for pretty much every pattern I want to knit! Nancy of Bronx Girl Knits! is hosting a Devan Along. I bought the yarn for this a while ago and figured a baby boy cardigan goes along with my masculine sock project after the lace frenzy. I also thought trying to finish an entire sweater in a tiny gauge might tempt the baby to be born early.

I'm using Regia Norweger Ringel so it isn't quite as colorful as a jacquard patterning yarn. The stripes are a little wider, too.



This is such a fun little sweater. I've never used self striping yarn for anything other than socks. The stripes keep me knitting quickly -- just one more stripe! Okay one more! Before I knew it the fronts were finished. Here they are in their lovely unblocked state, looking like a weird pair of bell bottoms.



Only three more pieces to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home