8.29.2004

So many projects!

I think I've got one too many projects going on right now. In addition to the pooling colors scarf knit along I started Paris Loop and Aura, the lace cap from the Calmer book. Paris Loop isn't photographing well inside and I'm lounging with a sleeping baby, that is I'm too lazy to go out. :) Aura's indoor photograph of the lace pattern turned out decently.



I absolutely love Calmer. It's as wonderful as going to a spa in terms of relaxation value. I'm planning this cardigan from the Calmer book for this fall. I just won't be wearing it with a belly baring shirt like the nice Rowan model. I'm amazed with what the skin on my stomach has managed to accomplish, what with stretching to accomodate a baby and all, but I don't think I need to show it to the rest of the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home