Free Yarn Friday
Lace weight yarn today! Four lots of merino, to be specific.
To be fair, here are the rules for Free Yarn Friday. I feel so official with rules.
1. If you're interested, email me before Monday morning with something about Free Yarn in the subject line. Tell me which lot(s) of yarn you're interested in. If you want to try for all of them, by all means go for it!
2. I'll choose from the interested emails at random.
3. I'll email you Monday for your address.
4. I'll ship the yarn by Wednesday at the latest.
5. In the comments, some people said they'd pay for shipping. If you want to send me a check for shipping or send me something neat in exchange, go right ahead. You don't have to though, since I really need to get rid of this yarn and I just can't bring myself to dump it at Goodwill like I did with all of the pre-pregnancy clothes I thought would fit again but never ever will.
6. In terms of allergies, we have two cats, but the yarn is smoke free.
On to the yarn!
Grignasco Regina --100% merino -- 4 100g (1250 m) skeins plus most of the fifth skein wound off
Skacel Merino Lace -- 100% merino -- 1/2 of a 100g (1375 yd) skein plus about 1/3 of a skein wound off
Morehouse Merino lace weight -- from their "has some breaks" bin (there are at least two breaks in each skein, and potentially more) -- ~2 oz. each of dark purple and light purple
Morehouse Merino lace weight -- also from their "has some breaks" bin -- ~2 oz. each of dark green and light green
If you're interested, email me with "Free Yarn" as the subject and let me know if you're interested in the tan, ivory, green and/or purple. I hope to hear from some of you!