12.08.2004

Frantic finishing

I have finished up two more Christmas presents!


Bow Knot Scarf
A Katherine Original Pattern
TLC Amore, Lake Blue
Denise Interchangeables, 4.5 mm (US 7)


Bow Knot Scarf
A Katherine Original Pattern
2-ply Round Barn Merino held double, Teal
Denise Interchangeables, 4.5 mm (US 7)

And one of the two Welsh Country socks is finished!

Finally, a bit of knitting humor. When my husband and I run errands together, often one of us will stay in the car with John while the other runs into the store. Since all I needed was a set of knitting needles and I was almost finished with a project, I had my husband run in to get me size 10.5 dpn's. He came out with what was, to him, a double pointed needle. He had to go back in.

I guess circular needles do have two points, huh? On his second time out of the store, he told me not to send a non-knitting man in to do a knitter's job. Ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home