12.10.2004

Silly Post

Here's a set of Christmas questions I found on Two Sleepy Mommies.
1. Egg nog - yum or yuck? Yuck. Always.
2. Stay up until midnight on New Years? Maybe not this year -- we have a five month old and take what sleep we can get!
3. Prefer white or colored lights? White.
4. Favorite holiday song? O Come, O Come Emmanuel. Technically an Advent song, but it's my favorite.
5. What is your tackiest holiday decoration? A blown glass frog dressed like a king.
6. Do your kids have too much and you wonder just WHY you are getting more?? Well, John's our first and we're not exactly sure what to expect from relatives this Christmas. I don't think we're getting him anything -- is that bad?
7. If you celebrate Christmas, when does your tree go up and come down? It goes up shortly before Christmas Eve and stays up until Epiphany.
8. Christmas again - open presents on Christmas eve, morning, or other? Both -- my dad's side of the family on Christmas Eve, my mom's side on Christmas Day. If we're at my in-laws, it's all Christmas Day.
9. Favorite holiday tradition? Christmas Eve Mass.
10. What do YOU want for Christmas? Yarn and food. And that's what I'm getting.

1 Comments:

At 4:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well fargo home equity loans

 

Post a Comment

<< Home