2.17.2005

Rowan 37, where are you?

Although I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one still waiting, I really want the spring Rowan to arrive. Rowan and Kim Hargreaves new site are starting to irk me. At least one thing is arriving on schedule -- here is the first New England sock for Alison's Sockapalooza swap. The hardest thing is that I can't try the sock on -- my pal's foot is significantly smaller than mine. Sigh...


In blog news, I've updated my comments back to Blogger with their new and improved no need for a Blogger account commenting. In the process I wiped out my old comments, so I'm sorry they're gone. Perhaps a savvier blogger would have been able to save them, but I'm not so great when it comes to website programming.

2 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOOOH. How did you change your commenting? I'd love to do the same on my blog. I hate the stupid blogger requirement.

I to am in great anticipation of the latest Rowan book. It almost makes me want to not renew my subscription. I can get the book much faster if I just buy it at the LYS.

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger alison said...

Great job on your sock! That must be frustrating not being able to try it on. But I'm sure it'll fit fine. Have fun with the second one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home