3.01.2005

Bad Along-er! Bad!

Although I haven't finished my Sockapalooza socks just yet (three diamonds and a toe to go, they will be done in time for mailing) I started another pair of socks. I've been meaning to make the golf socks from Socks Socks Socks for a while and I just got some cool new spring shoes at the REI sale that were begging me for some short socks.


The golf socks fit the bill perfectly. I was planning to make them just plain black, but I realized the cotton yarn I was using was the same as the Cotton Colori I just bought and followed the nifty patterned heel flap directions.


Other than that I should have started away from the grayish purple area of the color pattern, I really like my secret spot of color on my black golf socks.

Yet another Littleton SnB tonight! Hope for a calm baby who allows lots of knitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home