6.21.2004

All Laced Up

I finished my Lace Along project this morning during some pregnancy-induced insomnia.



Pattern: Waving Lace Socks, Spring 2004 Interweave Knits
Yarn: Koigu Premium Merino
Needles: Inox metal dpn, size US 1

The lace pattern up close:



These socks are so pretty and I used just under two skeins of Koigu for my size 9.5 or 10 feet. Since the pattern was easy to memorize, I think I would make these again for gifts. With all of the socks I've been making, I'm really looking forward to fall when I'll have the most stylish feet!

4 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brynne! Found your blog through the lace-along. Those socks are beautiful! Hope your baby comes soon!

Jenny

 
At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brynne - Your socks are amazing! Your speed through the lace along was pretty amazing, too - I'm miles away from finishing :-)

Katie
http://katie.typepad.com

 
At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mortgage articles for refinance mortgage home loans

 
At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A

 

Post a Comment

<< Home