12.12.2004

Done done done!

The last of the Christmas presents!


Welsh Country Socks
Folk Socks
WoolEase and Encore
Boye Aluminum dpn's, 3.25 mm (US 3)


Cabled Hat
Hat Trifecta
WoolEase
Bamboo dpn's, 4.5 mm (US 7)

While normal, sensible people would pick up an old project they'd put aside, I started a brand new one. Although I can't be the only one in the knitting blog world who got the Rowan renewal present of four balls of bright magenta Cork, I think I may be the only one knitting it up into the pattern they provided. Who doesn't need a bright capelet to make the winter less dreary?

The beginning fringe and finishing ruffle are the only parts that aren't super speedy to knit. I decided to follow the pattern instead of adapting it to knit in the round so I'd have some seams to give this little capelet some shape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home