12.17.2004

V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N!

We're having lots of FUN! Yes, I've been hearing that song over and over in my head.

I came out to my parents' house very early for Christmas. The good thing is that I have tons of knitting time. Freda is done, but needs to be blocked. I also think it really needs the so-called optional ribbon unless I want it to fall off my shoulders and rest on my hips like some kind of bizarre mini skirt. I should be able to get to the fabric store this weekend, so hopefully it will soon be finished and wearable!

In the meantime, I finally got started on the bear-along! Debbie Bliss is apparently really into teddy bear construction. This little guy has sixteen pieces! And it uses up the entire skein of Kureyon. I left 6-8" tails for seaming and all I had left was a tiny ball, up in the corner of the picture. I think I'm going to have to think about drinking something festive to make it through all of the seaming.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home